Workout Weekend Summer 2020
Your escape route to a luxurious, small group workout weekend with HayleyPT. This is an exclusive event therefore places are strictly on a first come, first served basis. Click here to contact HayleyPT and book your place.
Next Event Dates:
Friday 15th – 17th May 2020
Plus custom private groups on request on your chosen dates
• 2 nights stay at the deluxe 4* Hampton by Hilton Bournemouth Hotel and breakfast
*Price based sharing a double or twin room. Supplement for single occupancy £100. Options without accommodation available.
• Late afternoon cardio based workout on the beautiful beach to get your heart rate pumping and work up a sweat (suitable for all fitness levels)
• Enjoy premium dining in a stylish and trendy setting, a 3 course delicious meal at The Cliff in Sandbanks
• Full day of hiking on the Jurassic Coast with transport included
• Healthy snacks provided during your hike
• 3 course a la carte dinner at exquisite Neo Restaurant, with spectacular sea front views
• Sunday morning *paddle boarding (£15 supplement) or a high intensity conditioning and a full body weight training workout on the beach
(suitable for all fitness levels)
• Full body stretch designed to increase your flexibility and mobility and the chance to relax your muscles. Clear your mind with an optional short mindfulness session to finish.
LIMITED SPACES – HURRY TO BOOK YOUR PLACE!
Location: Based in Bournemouth, Dorset. You will enjoy workouts on sandy beaches and evening meals at beautiful restaurants. We are just a short drive away from The Purbecks, where you will be hiking along the stunning Jurassic Coast. Perfect for meeting new people or booking your own private event for special occasions such as birthdays, hen do’s and corporate staff team building events!
Your Hike N’ Beach Itinerary:
Arrive Friday afternoon and check into the Hampton by Hilton Bournemouth, a deluxe 4* hotel, with the option to have a double or twin room, for your ultimate comfort as a single person, or perfect for sharing with a partner or friend. Options for locals without accommodation are available. From here you will be met and taken to the stunning Bournemouth beach for your first cardio based workout with the use of zig zags to walk or run up to get your heart rate pumping, . This will be followed by going to our brand new choice of restaurant at Sandbank’s The Cliff. Enjoy premium dining in a stylish and trendy setting, a 3 course delicious meal with a range of meat/fish or vegetarian/vegan dishes available. The perfect feed to fill you with energy for tomorrow’s activities!
Wake up to an early breakfast and get your hiking boots on! You will be collected and driven to one of my favourite playgrounds, the stunning Purbecks, for a full fun day of hiking up hills, walking through farms, scrambling around forests and looking at some of the most beautiful coastline England has to offer. Toilet facilities are very limited along the way, but there are certainly many trees and bushes en route! Enjoy seeing picturesque sea views, whilst hiking and exploring the magnificent Jurassic Coast. Expect to be out all day, expect to get active, get dirty and burn some serious calories!
Last Year’s “Hike N’ Beach-er’s” hiked 24km, climbed 5 peaks, burned 2966 calories!!
Are you up for the challenge??
Upon your return to your hotel, relax and unwind before meeting in the hotel lobby ready to dine at Bournemouth’s most stylish restaurant, Neo with spectacular views of the sea front and gardens for a truly unique dining experience. Enjoy superb meat, fresh fish or vegetable style dishes with a 3 course dinner to re-fuel your body and satisfy your appetite after your hike!
Sun, sea, sand SWEAT & STRETCH! Bright and early start for breakfast and dressed in workout gear ready to go. You’ll be taken to Bournemouth’s sandy beach for a choice of activities. Our new and exciting ever popular activity *Paddle Boarding! A perfect choice for those who love the water, and wish to feel a great arm and abs workout! Alternatively, a high intensity conditioning and body weight training based workout designed to increase your body definition and core strength. With the use of sand to do obstacles on and burn calories, and benches, walls and anything nearby to perform squats, press ups, planks and more strengthening exercises to sculpt the body…you’ll be sweating in no time in the fresh outdoors by the sea!!
*Please inform HayleyPT on any special requirements, food allergies, considerations or injuries PRIOR to the weekend. Vegetarian & Vegan options available.
At the end of your chosen activity give your muscles what they deserve with an intensive full body stretch with the sun, sea and sand at your feet and our new short mindfulness session, before returning to your hotel to shower and refresh before checking out and heading home after completing your “Hike N’ Beach” Workout Weekend.
• Saturday lunch during your hike (advised to bring snacks/nibbles that don’t need to be refrigerated eg nuts, crackers, fruit, energy bars, protein drinks. Some of this will be provided for you but feel free to bring extras)
• Taxi to and from your accommodation if you are travelling by public transport from Bournemouth Interchange train/coach station
Recommended what to bring:
• General-Sunscreen, hair ties, hat, sunglasses, water bottle, sweat towel, insect repellent, chap stick, wet wipes
• For the hike-hiking boots and socks (I would advise hiking boots over any other shoe to prevent blisters, for your safety on the mixed terrains, and so you embrace the mud and dirt full throttle! If you need recommendations on where to buy some hiking boots please contact me and I will be happy to advise and help. Supportive sports trainers if you absolutely insist, you don’t mind them getting ruined and if you are aware you are more likely to get blisters!) Bring extra hiking socks with you!
• Shorts or trousers for hiking are fine. Gym tops, t-shirts anything you are comfortable in. Layers are best so you can remove once you have started and warmed up inland, and add if it gets windy at some of the higher coastal cliff edges
• Day backpack to keep your water, layers and valuables etc. on the day of the hike
• Waterproofs! We hope and expect warmth and beautiful sunshine with clear blue skies in May. British weather is unpredictable, come prepared with thin, light waterproof outer layers e.g. trousers and raincoat
• Medical-plasters, paracetamol, any medication you usually take or keep hold of as a precaution
• Dining-smart casual. Smart trainers and sandals are fine. Both restaurants are a short walk away almost opposite your hotel. Personal option of ‘dress to impress’ to make either night more an occasion, is entirely up to you. Smart or Casual-either will work. It’s YOUR weekend!
• Workout gear-trainers and clothes to workout in comfortably by the sandy beaches of Bournemouth. What you would usually run/workout in. Gym trousers/shorts/vests/tshirts etc.
• Additional-camera, chargers, snacks
• TRAIN from London Waterloo (WAT) to Bournemouth approximately 1hr 50mins (recommended)
https://www.thetrainline.com/farefinder/ also reduced rates
• COACH from London Victoria Coach Station to Bournemouth 035 National Express approx 2hr 40mins (with normal traffic conditions, delays common on Fridays and in the summer)
http://offers.loquax.co.uk/deal/438/National-Express.htm sometimes reduced rates available
*If you are travelling by public transport I advise to book this as soon as you have booked your place on the HayleyPT Weekend to guarantee a means to travel and to get the best rates!
• Please inform HayleyPT when you confirm your place for the weekend of any dietary requirements, allergies, medical conditions, injuries and anything else that may need to be considered over the course of the weekend.
• If you are happy to take photos and videos, please feel free and share, and post and recommend your experience!! 🙂
• If there is anything HayleyPT can offer, do or provide to enable your weekend to be easier, enjoyed and just as you would love it to be…you know where I am so ask away!
• Payments by bank transfer
• All payments are non refundable
50% deposit, 50% paid 4 weeks prior to your event
*Price based on sharing a double or twin room. Supplement for single occupancy £100.
*If you live locally, packages without accommodation are also available, contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org